14 June 2018 – Final conference of the Clim’Foot project
This conference will present the European project Clim'Foot and its results, to a wide variety of actors (public or private organisations, decision-makers, etc.).
The conference will focus on the activities implemented during the project and its results :
• The Clim’Foot database: a common methodology for 5 National databases
• The Bilan Carbone© Clim’Foot tool: an adaptation of the tool for the calculation of carbon footprint of organisation
• Creation and implementation of online and onsite trainings
• Five different voluntary programmes for five countries
• The cooperation platform: the flagship tool of the project
The second part of this conference will be devoted to roundtables allowing the policy makers and organisations involved in the project to testify :
• Roundtable: Policy makers involved in the project testify!
• Roundtable: Feedbacks of organisations participating in the voluntary programme
You may be interested if you are a:
• public organisation
• private company
• stakeholders working on greenhouse gas emissions reduction.
Do not hesitate to join the event, if you want to:
• Discover a European project in depth
• Meet and discuss with the project team
• Have the opportunity to take part in the project
• Discover the actions of ADEME on carbon accounting
Programme of the conference :
You can register by clicking here.